Friday, January 9, 2009

Welcome to my world....





New to the blogging world....well sort of. Of course I browse dozens of blogs and faithfully read several, but I have been terrified to take the plunge and start one of my own. You see, I am completely, or well, nearly completely computer illiterate. This is a stretch for me. But, I have stuff to say, to get off my chest so to speak.

About me, us, my little world. T and I have been together our whole lives. Grew up together, high school sweethearts, married for 19 years. We are soul mates and best friends. Really the stuff of fairytales. We adopted the Empress in 2006 from China. She is our miracle. We are happy. Blessed. Most definately blessed. This past summer we began the process to adopt again. Burkina Faso. Where is that you say?? Exactly. We had no idea in the beginning, but were drawn toward the tiny west African country. We have completed our homestudy, with some weird little detours, and sent our I-800A in to the USCIS yesterday. Now we wait. We are hopeful that we will receive the referral of our new baby in three to four months.

So, I will use this blog as an outlet....probably not letting anyone know of it until I have it figured out...perhaps never?? So ends my first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment