Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A little nap anyone?

Do you remember the episode of Seinfeld where George built the little napping retreat under his desk at work. I am contemplating that at this very moment. I am tired. Could be that I got up at the crack of crack and went to the club and worked out, or it could be that I ate too much for lunch, or perhaps the fact that it is like a sauna in here. Whatever the reason, I am dreaming of a nice little nap. I loved George's little area, complete with a little shelf for magazines and an alarm clock. At this moment I could actually get by without all that luxury and just curl up on the dirty floor beneath my desk.
So, back to the getting up at the crack of crack to workout. I have been faithfully doing this for a solid week. I know that it is very little time in the scheme of things, bit it is a start. Someone once told me that working out will help you sleep better, among other benefits. Well, as you may know, I am a chronic insomniac. I would like to report that working out has helped on that front, but alas I am here to tell you that, no, it has not. In fact it has created a situation that is opposite of sleep. Since starting to work out last week, I have not slept. At all.
Thus the reason for the nap!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment