Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wasted Wednesday

Hahahahaha. I am sitting here in my living room at 8:22 p.m. on my day off wondering where the hell the day went. Funny when I recall the big plans I had for the day. The mess of my kitchen is calling me. Rather it is screaming at me. The piles of laundry threaten to eat my little pug man when he strolls by. My bed needs changing and remains in the sad shape I left it in when I got out of it this morning. So, I feel the need of an actual recap of the day is in order.
Well, I.... Oh, and I also ...... Alright, so I didn't do much. But, I did get a killer massage. So awesome in fact that it may prove to be my downfall. I got a 90 minute hot stone massage. It was fabulous. It was dreamy, euphoric, trance inducing. A bit like a drug I imagine. I could become addicted. Spend my last dollar for a fix. It was that darn good. After that I picked up some items at Costco. Oh ya, and I did yoga. Past that it was a wash.
Feeling pathetic. Feeling quilty. Feeling quite wasteful. Tomorrow I have to go to work. Darn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment