Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ughhh.....I'm one of those.


Yes, unfortunately I am one of those pathetic middle age women in love with a pasty white vampire half her age. Even worse I find myself increasingly attracted to werewolves, particularly the one played by a 17 year old boy. Ughhh. It is sick and wrong. I feel like I need to take a bleach bath. O'well it IS all make believe. Why do they have to make them soooo damn hot??

Anyhoo, I have been in love with the series for a couple years now. I am what is known as a "Twihard." So obsessed am I that I have tickets to see the premier of New Moon at midnight next Thursday night. Actually, I will be going to Twilight at 9 as well.

Should I seek help? Perhaps. I guess I cancel myself out as I am BOTH Team Edward and Team Jacob....a happy threesome we would make.

No comments:

Post a Comment