Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Over The River and Through The Woods ...


To Grandmother's house we go. Well, actually to Nana and Papa's house we go. Tomorrow we are going home. Funny how I still call it that...home. It hasn't been my home for over 20 years. But, like the saying goes, "Home is where your heart is." And, my heart is in Dillon. Always has been.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I have alot to be thankful for. I am thankful for every day, every hour, every minute. I am thankful for love. For family and friends. For health and happiness. For laughter. I am truly blessed and I am forever thankful. This year I am just thankful to be spending it with my parents. I love them sooooooo much. The ONLY thing that would make this holiday better would be my sister. She has to work. I have always dreamed for cooking Thanksgiving dinner with my sister. What fun. Perhaps one day.

From my family to yours......Happy Thanksgiving. Surround yourself with those you love. Eat way too much. And, laugh until your belly hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment