Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Scared Silly

So, I am having a little procedure done tomorrow. It is really no big deal but I am going to be put under....and that scares me a little....well maybe a lot. I am a worrier. A stresser. I make mountains out of mole hills. I am always thinking of what "might" or "could" happen. I don't take into account statistics as they mean very little to me. If there is even a 1% chance, then I will be that 1%. This is not a choice. It is my nature. Believe me, if I could turn this negativity off I would do it. T has the ability to diffuse my anxiety for me. He just exudes confidence, a feeling of everything is cool. I always know that it is going to be OK if he says it is.
So, T says tomorrow will be OK. Will it?? Probably. But, I have never even had a broken bone or a stitch in my body. This is monumental....surgery. Will I chill this evening? Boy, I would love to. But, I can tell you that I won't chill, nor will I sleep.
Will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment