Sunday, February 22, 2009

Approval, Approval, Approval.......Magical little word, isn't it??

So shocked, but excited, to say we got approval from the USCIS to adopt from Burkina Faso...today. We had submitted our paperwork a little over a month ago and were prepared for some hangups along the way. Usually it takes 90 days for approval...it took 33 days for ours. I am so excited that I fear this blog will turn into alot of incoherent blabbing.....perhaps it already has? Uggghhh....I don't even know what I am feeling right now. Ecstatic, yes that's the word! I had just resigned myself to receiving approval sometime in late April, with perhaps a referral in early May......now it seems we are only days away from our referral, and probably just months from travel.
Hooray, Hooray!! I'm gonna be a mommy again!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations you guys! I'm so glad! I can't wait to meet the next Morstein! Wow - how exciting! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete