Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wordy Whiney Wednesday


I have been sick now for 10 days. The first 4 I thought I would die. I visited the doctor where they promptly gave me a mask to wear and separated me from the other sickies. Thankfully I don't have the swine flu. It is however viral and therefore not treatable with antibiotics. On day 5 I began to feel remotely human again. And today, though I continue to cough until I throw up, I am feeling still better. Not great, but better.

My beautiful Empress and her hot daddy drove to Dillon yesterday leaving me by myself for the better part of 3 days. I had planned to just bask in my aloneness (since that sort of thing NEVER happens) but I find myself lost and lonely. Last night I bumped around the house, cleaned the bathroom and finally fell into bed and read Harry Potter until falling into a fitful sleep. That sleep was brief and soon I was awake again, and for the duration of the night. Uggh, so today, whiney Wednesday, I feel yucky. And I miss my baby and her daddy.

Bonus whine.....too much work, no motivation, irritated with close friend, crappy overcast rainy weather...and constant headache. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment