Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Like a Wet Cat


It has been weeks. Nearly a month. Truthfully, I have been in a rut, with nothing much to say. Nothing interesting. Nada. I find I am depressed. I need a vacation. Work is work, is work, is work. T is always gone. Adoption....hmmm, probably won't go there.

Last week a pipe broke in the wall in the playroom in the basement. Of course T was gone so when I received the call from the babysitter that water was everywhere, I was concerned I couldn't handle it. Turns out I could, and did. But I guess the point is, should I of had to, handle it? I am tired of being a single mom. Of a husband who is gone more than he is home. I want to be a family again. I want the summer to end.

On Friday the 7th we are jumping in the rig and heading for Oregon for a week for vacation. I need this. It will be good for my family. Perhaps then I can get back to work instead of slacking, which has become my modus operandi.

Don't worry....I will get a grip.

No comments:

Post a Comment