Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Total Eclipse


Lights, camera, action! Tonight is the third installment of my love affair with a strangely teen phenomenom. Eclipse. Soooooo giddily excited. I can't say that I am Team Edward or Team Jacob. It is true that I have warmed to Jacob. So, since I am somewhat older than the majority of fans, I think it is perfectly fine to declare my love to them both....I am Team Threesome! Ya, Baby, Ya!

I scored 4 tickets to the VIP Premier of Eclipse. Yes, I am that awesome. So, me and my peeps get to view the movie nearly 4 hours before it opens!! That's right, I will be seeing the movie while the hoards wait in line to enter the theatre. I will be home tucked in my comfy bed with visions of vampires and werewolves dancing in my dreams when the masses finally get to see the movie. I am awesome. Yes, I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment