Friday, June 11, 2010

Rain, rain go away!



We have been inundated with rain for the past couple of months. Of course it rains here in the spring and has been known to snow in June, but this year has been wickedly wet. I am sick of it. Sick...of...it!!!! Living in northwest Montana we are ever mindful of our winter snow packs and spring moisture because hot dry weather breeds fire and fire is not our friend. This year, I think I can safely say, we will not be experiencing our normal fire season. Too wet. We still have snow in the mountains that hasn't come down yet and the ground is saturated. I fear when it does finally heat up and the snow comes down there will be flooding.

At the moment I feel sun deprived. Seriously sun deprived. The last time I saw it was in Vegas...two months ago. Ugghhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment