Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Having a mental day

Yep. Today I am a train wreck. Totally sad. I feel as if all the joy has been sucked out of the world. Feel like an awful weight is pushing down. I really should have stayed home. Please Lord, bring me some good news today......I truly need it. Turn me toward the blessings in my life. Help me see the joy. Give me the strength to pull myself back up. I have a blessed life. I know that. I really know that. Sometimes it is just hard to see.
Our adoption...... The source of my anguish.

1 comment:

  1. Julie... I'm sorry about your current adoption dilemma. Keep up the faith. Something will work out for you. I'll be praying for you. And I, too, have days just like you're describing, although for different reasons. Tomorrow is always a new day.

    ReplyDelete