Monday, May 9, 2011

Muffins for Moms



Friday was a marvelous day. I got to go to school with the Empress. In celebration of Mother's Day, the Kindergarten did a "Muffins for Moms" day. She made me the most beautiful hat. Frankly, when I saw the hat, I was quite sad that I hadn't had it the week before for the royal wedding. I would have given those royals a run for their money in a lovely hat contest. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I would be able to model my hat for the Kentucky Derby. Oh, how I love "hat" events. Anyway, the Empress also made me a sweet card with pictures and we were able to start a project together that will be presented to T at the "Donuts for Dads" get together for Father's Day. Of course we also had muffins. Yum. I would have loved to spend more time at school with her. I was so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment