Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Raggamuffin Summer

Picture if you will...a lovely little handmade sundress from Panama in the primary colors of red, blue and green. Add to that ensemble hot pink tights with big blue and purple argyle diamonds and sparkly pink shoes. Of course to complete the picture, imagine a white t-shirt with dark stains all over the front, a sticky foodie face and stringy, scraggly hair hanging in eyes. Yep, my daughter, the Empress. Honestly, when I saw her I was mortified. But, she was smiling and thoroughly enjoying her little self. Daddy lets her pick her clothes out. Daddy also refuses to do her hair. Says it is too tough. Whatever. All I ask is you make her change before you take her out in public, wash her little face and put a clip in her hair.
Wish I had a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment