Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Got Nothing!

Interesting. I have noticed something about having a blog. Suddenly, all the intelligent information, creative musings and funny anecdotes disappear. I believe I have what is known as "writer's block." I have nothing people, nothing. Of course I am not a writer or could ever be confused with one, but when you have a blog an expectation to write does exist. Each day I look at what I wrote previously. Each day I notice that yet another day has gone by and I have not blogged. I feel pressure and guilt. All of this is really quite curious.
Am I losing it? The ability to find interesting little quips in everyday life? I have a friend...well, I actually have two friends whose lives are fascinating. I have said dozens of times that they should write books. Seriously, I would buy them. One has amazingly funny things happen daily. She is like a Seinfeld character. The other friend is straight out of Sex and The City. I love her dearly, but do sometimes wonder whether she is making it all up. If ya know what I mean.
So, I struggle. And, because I struggle I am even boring myself. For that, I offer my apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment