Saturday, January 9, 2010

Shredding....

Feeling very motivated in the New Year. Not to blog...obviously. You could say I am motivated by skinny jeans. I am on day 6 of the 30 day shred.
I need to lose 50 pounds. Not exaggerating. 50 flippin pounds. I wonder how I got where I am. But loosely speaking I have spent at least the last decade pigging out. No exercise. It was if I was allergic to exercise you might say. And now I am paying the price. Because....I want those skinny jeans.
Have you heard of the 30 day shred? Torture, pure torture. That crazy TV trainer Jillian Michaels is responsible for this torture. I personally despise this person. To me she is not inspirational, she is just pure evil. Each workout reminds me of how much I truly dislike her. But, the workout is kick ass. Seriously. It is the toughest thing ever. The first couple of times I struggled to even breathe and there were several scary moments where I was concerned about keeling over. But I have kept with it. And, with any luck I will move to the next level of hell this week.
5 pounds gone....45 more to go.

2 comments:

  1. Your workout sounds pretty fierce! I ahve been playing on my Wii-Fit for about two weeks now and am totally enjoying it. i'm not losing any weight but my strength and stamina is building so I imgine it is just a matter of time.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog here. I like reading unique blogs like yours. I have a site myself which provides information on popular vacation destinations. I want my site to be a place where anyone from around the world can come and have that vacation spirit or "vacation feeling" as you can tell from my domain name.

    I'd like to exchange links with you to help spread some traffic around between each other. Please let me know if this is possible.

    Jason
    ThatVACATIONfeeling.com

    ReplyDelete