Thursday, August 20, 2009

He Thinks I'm Fun :)


Last night after an evening at the Fair with the Empress, we washed the dust off and climbed into bed. Both of us soooo tired from schleping around the animal barns, food stands and children's (under 42" tall) carnival rides we needed sleep. Then, as I quickly read my mandatory Harry Potter chapter before turning off the light, T rolled over and said "You're fun." It was like getting the "You're beautiful" compliment, but better. It made my heart leap. Wow, he thinks I'm fun.

Fun has always been the number one life goal for T. When asked what he wanted to do with his life his response has always been, "Have fun!" So, to have received this compliment from the love of my life after 26 years together, means everything!

I think perhaps it is the best compliment I have ever gotten. I am fun! I don't know what took me so long, but I have finally arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment